Cafetto Espresso Clean is the premium espresso machine cleaner for professional espresso machines.
Daily Procedure to back-flush each delivery group:
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with blind filter.
- For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of Espresso Clean into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 scoops.
- Start cycle and allow run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well the blind filler under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start & stop cycle 10 times run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing. Remove blind filter & insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
Daily procedure to clean filters and group handles:
- Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 scoops of Espresso Clean for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.