Daily MFC Milk Frother Cleaner 1 litre Chamber Bottle
Cafetto Daily MFC Milk Frother Sanitising Cleaner is specially designed for daily use in removing milk residue from milk lines, frothers, and steam arms on fully automatic espresso machines and milk jugs.
Product Description Click to reveal
Cafetto Daily MFC Milk Frother Sanitising Cleaner is specially designed for daily use in removing milk residue from milk lines, frothers, steam arms and automatic frothing devices on fully automatic espresso coffee machines and milk jugs. Daily use of Cafetto Milk Frother Cleaner will ensure good machine hygiene and great tasting coffee.
The heating of milk with steam wands, auto frothers and milk lines of coffee machines can cause the formation of unhygienic milk build up which can quickly harden and become difficult to remove.
Use Cafetto MFC daily to remove these milk deposits and prevent or remove blockages in milk heating devices.
Directions for Use on Auto frothing devices: Follow machine instructions or if none are available carry out the following:
- Run a rinse cycle through your milk line with fresh water (or manually flush your milk line and frother with fresh water)
- Make up a solution of 20ml Cafetto MFC in 300ml of warm water
- Insert milk frother suction tube into solution and run for 2 cleaning / flush cycles (or until solution is depleted)
- Remove tube from solution and place in a container of fresh water and run for 2 flush cycles (or until water is depleted)
- If required, reconnect tube to milk prime line with milk if required.
Directions for Use on Steam arms:
- Make up a solution of 20ml Cafetto MFC in 300ml of warm water in a milk jug.
- Place steam arm in milk jug and steam for approx 1 minute, as if you are frothing milk.
- Remove milk jug and express several shots of steam.
- Wipe steam arm with clean, damp cloth.
Cafetto MFC Milk Frother Sanitising Cleaner is packaged in a 1 litre chamber bottle for easy measuring and dispensing.